We adore You, O Christ, and we praise You because by Your Holy Cross, You have redeemed the world.
Jesus, I trust in You!
Fátima Decade Prayer: O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy.
For Souls in Purgatory
- Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.
- May the Divine Assistance remain always with us. And may the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
- Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family.
- My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the most Blessed Sacrament. I love You above all things and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot now receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You have already come, and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You.
- O Jesus, I turn toward the Holy Tabernacle where You live hidden for love of me. I love You, O my God. I cannot receive You in Holy Communion. Come nevertheless and visit me with Your grace. Come spiritually into my heart. Purify it. Sanctify it. Render it like unto Your own. Amen. Lord, I am not worthy that You should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed. (Repeat 3 times)
The Golden Arrow: May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most mysterious and unutterable Name of God be always praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified in Heaven, on earth and under the earth, by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Spiritual Adoption: Jesus, Mary, Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn child I have spiritually adopted who is in danger of abortion.
Miraculous Medal: O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.
Memorare: Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Prayer to the Holy Spirit: Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your faithful and kindle in them the fire of Your love. Send forth Your Spirit and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth. Let us pray. O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by the same Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations. Through Christ Our Lord.
Prayer to Saint Michael: Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Novena to Our Lady of Lourdes: O most pure Virgin Mary, in the Grotto of Lourdes with life, sweetness and beauty, saying to the child, St. Bernadette: “I am the Immaculate Conception.” And now, O ever Immaculate Virgin, Mother of mercy, Health of the sick, Refuge of sinners, Comforter of the afflicted, you know our wants, our troubles, and our sufferings. Look upon us in your mercy. Holy Mother of God, by appearing in the Grotto of Lourdes, you were pleased to make it a privileged sanctuary, whence you dispense your favors, and already many have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and physical. Therefore, I come with strong confidence to implore your maternal intercession. Obtain for me, O loving Mother, my prayer request, (STATE YOUR REQUEST). Through gratitude for your favors, I will endeavor to imitate your virtues, so that we may one day share your glory. Our Lady of Lourdes, Mother of Christ, you had influence with your Divine Son while upon earth. You have the same influence now in Heaven. Pray for us, Holy Mother of God and obtain for us our special requests from your Divine Son.
Salve Regina: Salve, Regina, mater misericordiae: Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra, salve. Ad te clamamus, exsules, filii Hevae. Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes In hac lacrimarum valle. Eia ergo, Advocata nostra, Illos tuos misericordes oculos. Ad nos converte. Et Jesum, benedictum fructum ventris tui, nobis, post hoc exsilium ostende. O clemens! O pia! O dulcis Virgo Maria!
Hail Holy Queen: Hail, holy Queen, mother of mercy: Our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, Mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, O most gracious Advocate, Thine eyes of mercy towards us. And after this, our exile, Show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement! O loving! O sweet Virgin Mary!
Act of Contrition: O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven, and the pains of hell; but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, Who art all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life.
For Priests: God our Father, please send us holy priests, all for the Sacred and Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, all for the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, in union with Saint Joseph.
To Guardian Angel: Angel of God, my guardian dear, To whom God’s love commits me here, Ever this day, be at my side, To light and guard, Rule and guide.