We adore You, O Christ, and we praise You because by Your Holy Cross, You have redeemed the world.
Jesus, I trust in You!
Fátima: O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy.
For Souls in Purgatory:
- Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.
- May the Divine assistance remain always with us. And may the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
- Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.
- My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the most Blessed Sacrament. I love You above all things and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot now receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You have already come, and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.
- O Jesus, I turn toward the Holy Tabernacle where You live hidden for love of me. I love You, O my God. I cannot receive You in Holy Communion. Come nevertheless and visit me with Your grace. Come spiritually into my heart. Purify it. Sanctify it. Render it like unto Your own. Amen. Lord, I am not worthy that You should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed. (Repeat 3 times)
The Angelus (end of the page)
The Golden Arrow: May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most mysterious and unutterable Name of God be always praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified in Heaven, on earth and under the earth, by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar. Amen.
Spiritual Adoption: Jesus, Mary, Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn child I have spiritually adopted who is in danger of abortion. Amen.
Novena to The Divine Mercy (end of the post)
Miraculous Medal: O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.
Memorare: Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.