This is the last post in my series about Fr. Michel Rodrigue (for now).
In this post I’ll share his messages for temporal and spiritual preparation. I also added my own words in brackets to provide more information.
His messages for preparation are good for everyone, regardless of what may happen in the future.
Much of what he says about spiritual preparation will sound familiar to those who read my blog, especially if you read my post on Spiritual Preparedness.
I hope you’ll join me in following Fr. Michel’s advice.
How to Prepare
“The Church now charges you before the Living God; she declares to you the things concerning Antichrist before they arrive. Whether they will happen in your time we know not, or whether they will happen after you we know not; but it is well that, knowing these things, you should make yourself secure beforehand.” (St. Cyril of Jerusalem)
Below are the necessary spiritual and temporal preparations according to Fr. Michel.
- Attend daily Mass if possible.
- [If public Mass still isn’t available in your diocese, participate in virtual Mass and make an Act of Spiritual Communion daily or as often as possible.]
- Very specific to go to Confession in 2019 [which is why I posted about this sacrament last fall].
- A life Confession may be more appropriate if it has been a while since your last Confession. Schedule any life Confession with your priest.
- Go to Confession at least monthly. Get family members to do the same.
- [If the Sacrament of Reconciliation still isn’t being offered in your diocese: confess your sins to God, pray an Act of Contrition and promise to go as soon as possible. Once it’s available, go immediately and often.]
- Fast as you are able on Wednesday and Friday for the salvation of sinners.
- Daily Rosary
- Daily Divine Mercy Chaplet
- Daily for the Holy Souls [in purgatory] and invoke their protection. They will form an Army of Protection around you and your family if you pray fervently for them.
- Daily to and with your Guardian Angel. Thank him for all he has done for you and will do for you. Your Guardian Angel will guide you. Fr. Michel reiterated the importance of praying to your Guardian Angel for protection. He has been assigned to you and has a mission from God to protect and guide you.
- Daily to St. Joseph for purity in the family
- To St. Padre Pio
- Your Angel, St. Joseph and Padre Pio – all so powerful for protection and virtues!
- Eucharistic Adoration
Listen and write. I insist that this message be communicated to everyone and everywhere you have preached in the United States and in Canada.
Remember the night when Padre Pio brought you into heaven to see the Holy Family. It was a teaching for you and for the people who have heard you. It was also a sign to recall the night when My Beloved Son, Jesus, was born in the world.
Remember how My Evangelist, Matthew, wrote, by the divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit, how the star stopped over the place where My Baby Son, Jesus, lay. It was a sign for the Wise Men. Today, it is a sign for you, and for all Christians, and for all nations.
The Holy Family is a sign after which every family must model itself. I insist that every family that receives this message should have a representation of the Holy Family in their home. It can be an icon or a statue of the Holy Family or a permanent manger in a central place in the home. The representation must be blessed and consecrated by a priest.
As the star, followed by the Wise Men, stopped over the manger, the chastisement from the sky will not hit the Christian families devoted to and protected by the Holy Family. The fire from the sky is a chastisement for the horrible crime of abortion and the culture of death, the sexual perversion, and the cupidity regarding the identity of man and woman. My children seek perverted sins more than eternal life. The increase of blasphemies and persecution of My just people offends Me. The arm of My justice will come now. They do not hear My Divine Mercy. I must now let many plagues happen in order to save the most people I can from the slavery of Satan.
Send this message to everyone. I have given St. Joseph, My representative to protect the Holy Family on Earth, the authority to protect the Church, which is the Body of Christ. He will be the protector during the trials of this time. The Immaculate Heart of My daughter, Mary, and the Sacred Heart of My Beloved Son, Jesus, with the chaste and pure heart of St. Joseph, will be the shield of your home, your family, and your refuge during the events to come.
My words are My blessing over all of you. Whoever acts according to My will, will be safe. The powerful love of the Holy Family will be manifested to all.
I am your Father.
These words are Mine!”
(Alleged message from God the Father to Fr. Michel, 30 October 2018)
The Holy Family
- Have a blessed Holy Family Image, Statue, Icon, Picture, or permanent Crib in your home and consecrate your home to the Holy Family. Blest with Holy Water and Holy Oil.
- You must – it’s a Command from the Father. And yes, God gives Commands. Think Moses and the Ten Commandments.
- If possible, have the priest individually touch and bless each representation of the Holy Family (Jesus, Mary, Joseph) with Holy Oil.
- As the North Star stopped over the Manger in Bethlehem, the war will not hit homes with this Image. The Holy Family Image will allow your home to be a temporary refuge for you and your family until you are guided to a permanent refuge.
- Pray daily to the Holy Family, honoring them and invoking their protection. The Holy Family will protect and save those who are doing God’s will.
Consecrate Your Home as a Refuge to the Father through the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
- Preferably by a priest or you can do it yourself.
- Using Blest and Exorcised Holy Water and Salt, say: “In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, God the Father, through Your beloved Son, Who shed His blood on the Cross to save us, I consecrate my home and my land to You. It is Yours. Please use it as you wish for the safety of Your people. I consecrate this land and home to you through the intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary to be under the Holy Spirit for the time of purification”.
- Make the Sign of the Cross over the floor, the ground etc. and say: “In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen”.
- Sprinkle the Holy Water everywhere and outside in your gardens, land etc. and say: “In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen”.
- God has big arms, so if you have a lot of land, a Sign of the Cross by you works. God will do the rest.
- If you cannot find a priest to do this Consecration, then you can do it yourself!
- [If you don’t have access to Exorcised Holy Water and Salt, use regular Holy Water from the Catholic Church.]
- Maintain a three month supply of food and water in your home. The civil unrest preceding the Warning will result in food shortages before we go to the refuges.
- [This is wise because everyone is susceptible to natural disasters and emergencies, regardless of when and where they live.]
- Wear the Miraculous Medal – it is very powerful and has many graces attached for those who wear it with confidence. It’s for these End Times.
- This medal has twelve stars – six stars on each side of the cross. There must be no star on top of the cross. The Satanic Cult has interfered with this beautiful medal – they have put the star over the top of the cross and they have put a Masonic ruler on the side of the V. This is not the Miraculous Medal, so throw it out if you have this one.
- [And make sure the stars have five points, not six.]
- [If you know me personally and you need a medal, please contact me.]
- [Click here to order.]
- Your Guardian Angel wants you to know he never leaves you. Think of him often because he is always with you. It is your Angel who brings the light in your heart when Jesus wants to speak to you – to enable you to make good decisions, to possess good discernment and to enable you to act appropriately, showing you what to do. If you want to please God, ask your Angel what you are to do with the graces that God has given you. Your Guardian Angel is the Messenger for you from the Heart of Jesus. He is also from the Holy Family and the Blessed Trinity. The Angel brings these graces into your heart.
- In Heaven, Fr. Michel saw the Christmas Manger. He tells us that we must always sing the Angel Song – the song created by the Angel of the Lord to celebrate Jesus being born – the Gloria. This hymn must always be sung. It will always be there until Jesus returns back. When we sing this hymn, we can be sure that all the Choirs of Angels sing with you. So the angels and the Angel of the Lord are always with you!
Rosary of the Father
- I suddenly received in my heart the ‘Rosary of the Father’ and I have not stopped saying it since. I just cannot stop saying it. It consists of 150 Our Fathers. This Rosary existed long before the Rosary of the Virgin Mary. It was at the beginning in the early Church. The people were unable to read the Psalms (150 of them), so instead they recited 150 Our Fathers.
- We need to invoke St. Joseph now for purity – it is much needed in this poor sinful world. Fathers on earth have the responsibility for purity in their families. Fathers must be the Guardian of Purity of the family. So much evil today is attacking the innocence of your little children.
“…do not despise prophesying, but test everything; hold fast what is good, abstain from every form of evil.” (St. Paul, 1 Thessalonians 5:20-22)
Fr. Michel tells us to prepare by doing the same things we’ve been told by many within the Church, including Our Lady and the saints.
What he tells us to do is both reasonable and prudent.
Spiritual preparation is always necessary, regardless of what may occur in the future.
The Lord tells us to be vigilant; to watch and pray (Matthew 26:41). This is more crucial than ever before.
So much has been, and continues to be, revealed through private revelation.
It’s important to be aware of it, but it’s most important not to become afraid or distracted from the first priority: loving God and following His will.
First, let us prepare our souls.
Second, if we’re able, let us gather several months of non perishable food, water and emergency supplies.
Time is short, we must not delay.
We must be prepared, not scared.