I want to tell you about the patron saints of my blog!
Before I schedule each post, I pray and ask for the intercession of the saints below.
After each name, I list the reason why they are one of the patrons.
If you click the name, it will bring you to a webpage that explains more about them.
- Because I have a devotion to her, under many titles, and love her as my Spiritual Mother
- Because the original motto of my blog was Ad Jesum per Mariam which means “To Jesus through Mary” and is the essence of Marian Consecration
- Because I have a devotion to him and love him as my Spiritual Father
- Because the new motto of my blog is Ad Jesum per Mariam et Joseph which means “To Jesus through Mary and Joseph”
- Because he serves as a messenger for God and is the patron of messengers
- Because I hope to be a messenger for the Lord and His Church
- Because he was a champion of spiritual warfare
- Because I hope to give people spiritual tools to fight against temptation, sin and the devil
- Because I started my blog after praying a novena to him
- Because he’s the patron of Catholic writers and adult education
- Because I hope to teach people about the Catholic Faith
- Because she’s my namesake
- Because One Small Rose is a take on The Little Flower
- Because I hope to become a saint through the Little Way
- Because she’s the Apostle of Mercy and patron of mercy
- Because I have a devotion to The Divine Mercy message
- Because I hope to make God’s mercy known by all
- Because he was physically ill but it didn’t stop him from serving God
- Because I hope to save many souls through my suffering
- Because each person has been given their own Guardian Angel who is always with them to help them during their life
+ Amen +
Today, April 28th is the feast of St. Louis de Montfort and St. Gianna. Happy feast!